TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE AT WWW.COSMODERM.COM.MY
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Vanity Cosmeceutical Sdn Bhd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the site.
- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in retail stores, pharmacies, outlets and other online e-stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- To register with the Company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must inform Customer Service hotline +603-3162 6320 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.cosmoderm.com.my, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your information which we require in order to process your order.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted payment for your order. Upon an order placed by you, we will expressly accept your order by emailing to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order. We shall be legally bound to supply the product to you upon receiving payment for the said order. All transaction slips must be emailed to email@example.com or sent via whatsapp to 016-210 4285 as proof of payment. Upon receiving proof of payment, it shall be deemed as acceptance of payment wherein which you will receive an email informing payment has been received and are obliged to supply to you the products within a minimum of 3 working days.
- Until the time when we receive payment accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our Customer Service hotline 1700 815 495.
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our Customer Service hotline +603-3162 6320 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of collection/ delivery or within 7 days from date of acceptance of products ; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- No refunds of payment is allowed. We do not accept exchanges for items sold except for the following reasons:
- If the product is obviously expired / damaged upon collection at the store / at time of delivery
- If the product is expired / damaged inside packaging after collection/ delivery; and you contact customer service within 7 days.
- If the product ordered is different from the item collected at the store/ delivered.
- If any of the matter listed in paragraph 22 occurs, you are required to return the item to the Company to exchange of the product. To return an item, you must call or email Customer Service and they will assist you with return instructions. We only accept returns that have been processed by Customer Service. We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. We will only refund the postal charges for returning the item upon proof of receipt.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and all other payment methods listed in the website. Vanity Cosmeceutical shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- Cosmoderm Voucher or Promo Code is redeemable on www.cosmoderm.com.my online purchase. Other voucher and coupon is not redeemable online.